The Management of the Organization adopts the Integrated Management System model, according to the ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 standards.
- Quality is an objective and a measure for the success of the company.
- The excellent reputation and prestige of the company are supported by the engagement of employees of all levels to the quality.
- The implementation of the Quality Management System in the Organization is not a single act, rather a continual process of improvement.
- Decisive roles in this process have the employees of the company and their professional competence and ethics. The professional training of the Organization employees is a high priority task.
- The Management of the Organization includes as a part of its policy the constant examination of the top technological achievements in the production of electronic products in order to be successfully adopted.
- The world standards in electronic technologies, the customers’ and the relevant stakeholders’ requirements and evaluation are the determining factors in our work.
- The Organization develop and implement an annual quality plan for measurable objectives.
- In order to achieve these objectives:
A constant assessment of the conformity of the activity and manufactured products and measuring instruments in the Organization with the applicable normative acts in the Republic of Bulgaria and the necessary actions to achieve conformity are being performed;
A constant assessment of the conformity of the manufactured measuring instruments in the Organization with the relevant EU type examination certificate;
The different stages of the activity of the suppliers and subcontractors to achieve conformity with the requirements of the Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015 of the Organization are managed;
ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT POLICY
The Organization is committed to continual improvement and prevention of pollution resulting from the operation of the organization and to comply with the requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System of the Organization. Carry out periodic environmental review associated with the analysis of the issues relating to the environment and the impact on it, when the activities of the organization and identifying, monitoring and managing the environmental aspects.
The Organization undertakes to comply with all legal requirements and requirements of other stakeholders that we have committed to comply with regarding our aspects.
The Organization provides continuous monitoring and optimization of the use of natural resources for the implementation of the organization. While it is and our ability, try the products and services we offer to our customers are environmentally friendly and with minimal negative impacts on the environment.
Our general objectives for the environment are:
• Prevention / reduction of pollution resulting from our operations;
• Continuous improvement;
• Monitor, update, distribution and compliance with applicable legal requirements that the organization has adopted to comply relating to our environmental aspects.
HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
The Organization undertakes the responsibility to prevent incidents and accidents, to prevent injury or illness and to continuously improve the OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management System in the implementation of health and safety at work activities.
Our general purposes are:
To prevent injury or illness
Constant improvement of activities related OHS
Conformance with legislative and other requirements.